At Nicodemus we currently work in the UK and Guatemala providing tailor-made solutions for young people to be firstly rescued and then restored to rebuild their lives. This underlines the heart of all roles in Nicodemus.
Nicodemus is a Christian charity that bridges the gap; rescuing and restoring young people. Some may have once been sponsored or supported by other agencies, but have now found themselves living back on the streets while others have become impoverished and face difficulty due to the generational cycles of poverty. Helping them to rebuild their lives by empowering and equipping these same young people as community leaders transforming and rebuilding their communities, promoting community development, sustainability and leaving a lasting legacy of positive world change…
£26,000 per year
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated IT Administrator who has attention to detail and great project management skills. Managing and ensuring our IT, Database functions run well and ensuring all aspects of reporting are readily available to staff and Trustees. The post holder would be expected to work from the office or from home as agreed.
Main role responsibilities
· Maintaining all databases, files and ensuring all operations run smoothly.
· Ensure inter-department integration flows
· Monitor and manage the integrity of our IT (for example Microsoft Office, Office 365, Zoho Expenses, Donor Perfect) and also be our GDPR complaints/queries go to - Sage Accounts will be monitored by the CEO)
· Ensuring Office 365 user security, permissions at top level are accurate to allow correct and appropriate visibility, as is necessary and in compliance with GDPR
· Manage setting up all New Year forms /sheets required
· Manage IT contracts
· Investigating new IT initiatives that enhance the charities work and supporting all departments to utilize well
· Collation and production of all KPIs for the board, monthly reports from all departments and annual report
· Become proficient in Donor Perfect (DP) & Weblink forms layout management to ensure all relevant information is captured correctly that affects all departments. Hearing and assisting staff to achieve best utilization of DP
· Design and setup appropriate reporting as required by departments in Donor Perfect
· Maintain and Manage a robust “Help” arm for staff
· Other tasks as your line manager requests
Responsible for keeping up to date with the work of Nicodemus and issues relating to youth poverty
· Acquiring and absorbing information on all aspects of Nicodemus’ work and global youth poverty in order to answer related enquiries and communicate our responses.
· Ensuring familiarity with all Nicodemus services.
· Develop understanding and clarity about our partnership programmes
· Contribute to team and organisational priorities
· Be proactive in keeping up to date with developments affecting the role
· Carry out other associated duties as they arise, develop or be assigned in line with the broad remit of the post
· Abide by organisational policies and practices, and the charity’s working principles
· Take responsibility for delivering specific elements within projects working to agreed objectives and time frames.
In the light of our Christian ethos and purpose, we reserve the right to recruit Christians where there is a genuine occupational requirement (GOR) to do so.
Posted on: 31 October 2019
Closing date: 29 November 2019